hopeless✈wanderer

Feb 5, 2014

copenlost




These were from yesterday, when I got Copenlost in Copenhagen. I found myself wandering around between these curry-yellow houses, and I can assure you; it took quite a huge amount of courage to shoot pictures like these in public.

Damsk
Disse var fra i går, da "blev væk"  i København. Jeg fandt mig selv vandrende rundt mellem disse karry-gule huse, og jeg kan forsikre dig; det tog en enorm mængde af mod,  at skyde billeder som disse i offentligheden.


8 comments:

  1. Every post you have is so picturesque! I love them to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wonderful comments always makes me smile! Thank you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I loved them too! I was pretty uncomfteble shooting in public, but I definately think it was worth it!

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit!

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts and photos are always so raw. I love them

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being you! I will of course take a look at all of your inspiring blogs out there ♥✌

Blogroll

Followers